Licensed Practical Nurse
Health Care Aide
Part Time .
Volunteer Coordinator - 15 hours per week
The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the overall delivery of services by volunteers at The Salvation Army Grace Manor. He/She develops and implements goals for the Volunteer Department that reflects the mission and values of The Salvation Army Grace Manor
The Volunteer Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Care, recruits, screens, orientates and supports the volunteers of Grace Manor. The Volunteer Coordinator is also responsible for the ongoing operation of the Tuc shop including the purchasing and stocking of supplies.
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate related to Volunteer Management,
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered
- Previous experience working with the mentally ill is considered an asset
- Demonstrated commitment and understanding of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, approachable
- Self–Directed but also able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to develop and maintain an annual budget
- Flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and problem solve
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.