- Three meals plus snacks are provided daily.
- Individual dietary needs which require a medically approved diet will be accomodated
- Residents are encouraged to use the laundry room for their specific area. Personal clothing can be laundered by Grace Manor staff for $35.00 per month.
- Housekeeping is provided 7 days per week.
- There is 24 hour onsite availibility of nursing staff to meet both scheduled and unscheduled care needs of our residents.
- As part of the Grace Manor healthcare team, chaplains, with the assistance of community clergy and volunteers, provide a wide variety of programs including visitations and church services promoting the spiritual well-being of residents, their families and staff.
- The Recreation Therapist coordinates daily therapuetic programs at Grace Manor and community outings within Edmonton and surrounding areas.
‘The views, comments statements and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.’